Illinois Distillery

Hello All,

I have been on here for quite sometime but have never officially introduced myself. My wife and I have been carefully planning a distillery in the Phoenix area for the last year and a half. After much thought we decided it would have a better place in our hometown outside of Chicago. As we had hoped the town has welcomed us with open arms and we are excited to get started. Our focus will be mainly Rum and Gin and possibly blue agave. We are still looking for investors/partners before we can get moving. I wanted to thank everyone on here for taking the time to post. Your advice and experiences are beyond helpful. I look forward to talking with you.

Toby

Hey Jason thank you! It was more the family aspect they made us consider the move back home. Good luck on your venture!

Toby

Toby,

I read your post today. I'd admire the fact you and your wife are considering a blue agave spirit made in the U.S. (Chicago of all places). I only know of 2 others who braved this challenge. I don't know why... the French have cognac, we have brandy, the French have Champagne, we have sparkling wine. In any case the tequila police don't like it a bit but there is nothing they can do as long as it is not called tequila.

When you get around to designing your packaging please keep me in mind. We are a 50 year old bottle decorator/distributor who also supplies closures, cartons, and other accessories. Our in-house graphic design department can help you develop your brand from start to finish. Call me any time, advise is free.

Good luck!

Dave - (201)569-1900 x.103

www.decotech-inc.com