Flashlight

half pint

We have a flashlight graveyard at our distillery and plenty of dead and 'rechargeable' batteries to boot. Going in and out of dark rooms, and looking in barrels and tanks has taken it's toll. Does anyone have a flashlight they love and that lasts? Any advice is appreciated!

We have a flashlight graveyard at our distillery and plenty of dead and 'rechargeable' batteries to boot. Going in and out of dark rooms, and looking in barrels and tanks has taken it's toll. Does anyone have a flashlight they love and that lasts? Any advice is appreciated!

Pelican Sabrelite 2000. It can be found online for $20-25. It's indestructable w/ lifetime warranty. The flashlight is intrisically safe as well. A nice feature in a potentially hazardous environment.

ONLY flashlights with LED instead of standard bulbs....bats last a long time compared to standard lights.

I have been thru Them all and most don't cut it....I picked up one a few months back and it seems to be the one I've been waiting for (ok, not just waiting but paying for crap upon crap flashlights) and I just so happened to look at it as I read the post....and all it says is "Led Lenser 686783" but I know there is another name....it cost around $45 bucks but it is worth it-brightest one ever in a 5 inch metal case and it can focus the beam as well. If I come across the name I'll repost.

Hey folks,

I'm kinda partial to the Jeep brand wind up flashlight. Silly maybe but it sports a lifetime bulb and no replacement batteries, just wind for about a minute and it works for quite a while. around $20 for a pair. Handy to have one in the car too. no dead batteries or bad bulbs. IMHO