Merry Christmas

coop

Off Topic but, I wanted to wish everyone here and those connected with the ADI and forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy and money making new year. Best of luck to you all, Coop

Merry Christmas from Ogden's Own Distillery in Ogden, UT. Here's to many Holiday toasts with micro- spirits.

Cheers

Timmy!

Off Topic but, I wanted to wish everyone here and those connected with the ADI and forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy and money making new year. Best of luck to you all, Coop

Coop,

Thanks from Maine, We also wish all a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year. This should be an interresting year. And a big thanks to all of our customers, making it possible.

Merry Christmas to all from down here in Little Rock, Arkansas... May 2011 be the best year yet for all!

Guest Bonanza

Thanks Coop, the same for you, your family and all other members.

A little difficult for a German in the tropics to get xmas feelings but doing my best

Joe

Thanks Coop, the same for you, your family and all other members.

A little difficult for a German in the tropics to get xmas feelings but doing my best

Joe

That's quite all right, I'm just happy to be alive and well. Coop

Happy Holidays to everyone from the Future Dutch's Spirits Farm Distillery in Pine Plains, NY and from the International Cocktail Expo Team.

(Seoul-ICE, the first of a series of Annual International Cocktail and Spirit events coming to Seoul, Korea Nov. 4-6, 2011. Website www.Seoul-ICE.com coming soon.)

Jonathan