Business Planning and VC Resource

Guest Steve Raye

Guest Steve Raye

Hello everyone. I am a partner in a marketing consulting company serving the beverage alcohol industry (www.thebrandactionteam.com). We also are one of the organizers of the U.S. Drinks Conference (www.USDrinksConference.com) which is an international conference focused on providing information and networking opportunities to companies looking to enter the U.S. spirit, wine and beer marketplace. My Partner and I both come from Diageo and have decades of experience in the industry.

We are in the process of developing a new enterprise focused on entrepreneurs in the craft distilling space who are looking for help in taking their visions from an idea to commercialization. Our experience has shown that these early stage entrepreneurs with great ideas often lack the planning expertise, and access to financing to make their products come to life. Our partners in this venture are ex Coca Cola execs who specialize in helping address those needs with planning and access to venture capital. Till now, their focus was on non-alcoholic beverages. This new venture will combine the expertise of both our companies focused specifically on the unique needs of beverage alcohol companies, and particularly spirits

So this new enterprise will be offering two services:

1. Development of a professional business plan that is designed to present your company in its best light, in the format expected by, and answer the questions that Venture Capital investors will be asking when they evaluate concepts for investment.

2. Determine your capital resource needs, develop funding strategies and provide contacts and assistance in raising capital through our network of VC's that are looking for projects in the beverage alcohol space.

If you are interested in talking to us about your project, please reply to this post and leave your contact information and we will follow up directly with you.

Hello everyone. I am a partner in a marketing consulting company serving the beverage alcohol industry (www.thebrandactionteam.com). We also are one of the organizers of the U.S. Drinks Conference (www.USDrinksConference.com) which is an international conference focused on providing information and networking opportunities to companies looking to enter the U.S. spirit, wine and beer marketplace. My Partner and I both come from Diageo and have decades of experience in the industry.

We are in the process of developing a new enterprise focused on entrepreneurs in the craft distilling space who are looking for help in taking their visions from an idea to commercialization. Our experience has shown that these early stage entrepreneurs with great ideas often lack the planning expertise, and access to financing to make their products come to life. Our partners in this venture are ex Coca Cola execs who specialize in helping address those needs with planning and access to venture capital. Till now, their focus was on non-alcoholic beverages. This new venture will combine the expertise of both our companies focused specifically on the unique needs of beverage alcohol companies, and particularly spirits

1. Development of a professional business plan that is designed to present your company in its best light, in the format expected by, and answer the questions that Venture Capital investors will be asking when they evaluate concepts for investment.

2. Determine your capital resource needs, develop funding strategies and provide contacts and assistance in raising capital through our network of VC's that are looking for projects in the beverage alcohol space.

If you are interested in talking to us about your project, please reply to this post and leave your contact information and we will follow up directly with you.

I have been working with Kothe Distilling to add a couple of services to their consulting business, those being project planning prior to potential distillers becoming substantially invested in a new distillery business, the other being project management of their budding enterprise, up to the time of initial production. I have in excess of 15 years of successful experience managing projects across a wide variety of businesses, and for the past 8 months have been planning for one new craft distillery in Washington, while assisting another in their quest to become profitable. I have attended distillation seminars provided by both Kothe and Bavarian-Holstein, and am comfortable in my knowledge of the industry and certainly in my ability to provide a very high value-add service to those planning on entering the distilling business in the US.

It has become increasingly obvious that many well intentioned people are looking into becoming distillers with very little knowledge of what that entails, and in many cases perhaps even less ability to manage the fairly complex project that will make their endeavor a success. I applaud your new enterprise, as it appears you will be able to fill some large holes in the overall picture. I suggest we should discuss the possibility of working together to provide a more comprehensive catalog of services for those folks contemplating this fascinating business.

I can best be reached via e-mail at j.mrobinson@frontier.com, or by phone at 253-225-3307 (cell).

Best Regards,

Mark Robinson

Project Solutions

Everett, WA

Guest Steve Raye

Howdy Steve. Good to hear about the new project. I wish you'd done this four years ago!

Hey Gwydion! Good to hear from you. Are you going to TOTC this year?

Steve:

I've done something similar. I brought the team together that created VeeV(veevlife.com), hum(humspirits.com) and Zuidam Gin/Genever. In each case, it was from idea through commercialization and slightly beyond. After the brands were created and brought to life, my team disperses - similar to Tom Pirko's model for Bevmark.

I too am a Coca-Cola veteran - non-carbonated beverages. I've also done business with most of the large spirits and beer companies, so I'm sure we know some of the same people.

This is the first time I have seen someone propose a solution similar to mine and it sounds exciting.

Not sure how we can help one another other than tapping each other's brains, but you never know. Perhaps worth a conversation? If not, best of luck to you and your venture.

Cheers.

Darrell Jursa

Liquid Indulgence

www.liquidindulgence.com

312-208-6010

Hi, Steve, We are the owners of a successful micro-distillery for the past three years. We are ready to launch to Phase 2, building our Marketing budget, personnel to support, additional equipment, etc. We already have a management team, developed professional biz plan, have determined our capital needs. Essentially, we are looking for major investors or a business partnership. We have all the business plans, exec. summary, Pitch Deck, PPt. Please call me on my cell at 541.840.2513

Thank you, Diane Paulson, CEO

Cascade Peak Spirits, Inc.

www.organicnationspirits.com

post-34-129531504057_thumb.jpg