Tricor Braun

Has anyone had luck with Tricor Braun? I am just wondering if anyone has had a bottle designed and decorated and shipped to their facility.

Hi!,

I have had only one experience with TB, but it was really bad. I was not handling any of the transaction or the details, but one of my clients had been working for the better part of a year to secure a large quantity of custom molded bottles through them that were made in China. They had a custom mold made that produced some embossing on the bottle and then it was to be ACL'd.

Delay after delay kept occurring and they finally said they couldn't supply the bottles leaving my clients on the hook. They scrambled about and sourced bottles manufactured elsewhere and had to settle for a lesser design than they had intended. It didn't seem as though TB was on the ball in this case.

But, that is only one experience. They are a very large company that has been around for a while. I figure like any business, if you do enough volume you are bound to run into problems from time to time. Given the odd state the glass business has been in for the last 10 years, this has to amplify this possibility. Hopefully you get other feedback that will aide you in determining if you will want to attempt to engage them for your needs.

Eric Watson

AlBevCon

• Thumbs up 1

• 1 month later...

To whomever,

i am not here to barade the competition, but rather to offer my services. My name is Attila Joo, and i work for a company called Phoenix Packaging, that has been in business for 20 years and deals in the beer, spirits, wine and beverage aspect (these are the most relevant to you, as we also do cosmetic, food, and pharmaceuticals). We specialize in dealing with runs ranging from customer glass at 10,000 units right up to 1 million and higher. I would like to encourage yoou to give me a call at 514-234-1503 so that I may introduce myself and take on a few of your projects. I myself have been in packaging for 22 years, and specialize in PET and glass.

Regards,

Attila M. Joo

My