Bottle Filler Recommendations?????

lb distillers

We use an Enolmaster and it's a pretty good piece of equipment. I'd like to use a gravity filler, but I'm not sure how to filter inline. I like the filter on the Enolmaster for the occasional piece of lint or fruit fly that might, somehow get into the tank prior to bottling. Not sure how the gravity filler guys do this.

Or buy 4 Enolmatics. Has anyone found a good US source for the pyrex receiving vessel replacement cylinders for the Enolmatic? St. Pats looks like they are out, and shipping directly from Europe is expensive.

Hmmm. I have e-mailed them, but they look to be a US distributor of a NZ company to US retail shops. The web site is not very helpful. I asked them for their catalog and phone number (could not find the latter on the web site).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will re-ask my question on the Enolmatic replacement Pyrex vessels: any sources. We would like to use our Enolmatic for absinthe, and that would probably be too high an alcohol content for the plastic vessel.

• 2 weeks later...

I will re-ask my question on the Enolmatic replacement Pyrex vessels: any sources. We would like to use our Enolmatic for absinthe, and that would probably be too high an alcohol content for the plastic vessel.

The cylinders on the Enolmatic are polycarbonate, they are good and stable to 100% ABV. We bottle Absinthe at 68% ABV with no issues, however the pvc tubing takes up the Aniseed oils and can taint the non flavoured products we make. We swapped them all for silicone, and not an issue.

The cylinders on the Enolmatic are polycarbonate, they are good and stable to 100% ABV. We bottle Absinthe at 68% ABV with no issues, however the pvc tubing takes up the Aniseed oils and can taint the non flavoured products we make. We swapped them all for silicone, and not an issue.

Thanks, that is helpful to know. I think their tubing is a slightly odd size, but I will investigate.

Question for Mike at CJVodka - who is TCW - I'm budgeting for a 4 spout filler and was looking at Enolmaster. If there are others out there I'm interested in finding these companies. I have looked at Expressfil and they're close to $3000 . If this company TCW has a system for $1800, I'd like to check it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Dick

Question for Mike at CJVodka - who is TCW - I'm budgeting for a 4 spout filler and was looking at Enolmaster. If there are others out there I'm interested in finding these companies. I have looked at Expressfil and they're close to $3000 . If this company TCW has a system for $1800, I'd like to check it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Dick

http://www.tcw-web.com/

Cheers,

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How's your filler search going? I'm just beginning mine and it seems you've already covered a lot of ground. I'm in Virginia often, maybe we could say hello one of these days and talk fillers? I stay in Arlington when I'm there ... you're just past Dullas, almost to Leesburg, right?