Good Vitro sales rep?

Rum

I've been trying to buy some bottles from Vitro but get sporadic (at best) responses from the sales guy. Does anyone have contact info for a responsive Vitro rep that you could forward me?

I've been trying to buy some bottles from Vitro but get sporadic (at best) responses from the sales guy. Does anyone have contact info for a responsive Vitro rep that you could forward me?

I have contact name for the East division, drop me an email I will give-it to you.

…we don’t deal with Vitro but maybe I can help you find what you’re looking for!

I have contact name for the East division, drop me an email I will give-it to you.

…we don’t deal with Vitro but maybe I can help you find what you’re looking for!

Email sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Heintz or Scott Morris, both are Vitro salesman.

Josh is our rep here in Michigan he works with a lot wineries/distilleries in the midwest. Great guy, willing to give you his all. Is happy to work with you until you find something you want and then was real good at staying in touch. email: jheintz@vitro.com

Scott Morris is the regional rep for the eastern US I believe..? He, most likely, would be good to get in contact with to figure out who the rep is in your area. He directed us to Josh. Email: smorris@vitro.com

We've also worked with Pascal at United. Great guy and great company as well.

Good Luck