BarTop corker machines

FrEwing

2 questions_

(1) I use Bar Top corks for my bottles and need a simple device for inserting into the bottles? A manual devise is fine for now.

(2) any recommendations for a manufacturer supplier of bartops using the replacement rubber/plastic type material for cork?

2 questions_

(1) I use Bar Top corks for my bottles and need a simple device for inserting into the bottles? A manual devise is fine for now.

(2) any recommendations for a manufacturer supplier of bartops using the replacement rubber/plastic type material for cork?

1) The manual device we use is our hands. ;)

2) Tapi has some nice single piece injection molded bartops that won't come apart like the combination wood/synthetic corks will do so often.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Troy. If your hands hurt as mine do, you and I are prospects for a simple mechanicanical bar top corker - Something along the lines of those that cork wine with a long lever. Thanks also for the Tapi reference - I like one of their caps.

• 5 months later...

I ran in to this company making a very interesting table top - bar top application machine..... here is the youtube video of the machine and the guy's contact information....I think they are around $4,000......tell him Kevin at Tapi sent you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj0oAiUqmIw

Address

CCR Engineering

519 main rd.

Johns island, sc 29455

Please call or email any questions p/n 843-559-9533 to Bill Kahler

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Kevin, but that link is dead. See the message "This video has been removed by the user"

I had a craft wood worker make me a simple cap pusher of my design out of hard wood and it works beautifully. I get the bar top in quickly without breaking my hands.

I'm stiil looking for some mechanical device I can use when I get into high production. So far only Kevin came up with something. The machine advertised on the Texas supplier are way too costly to be practical.

• 10 years later...
13 hours ago, ccr engineering said:

Old thread, but the CCR machines Kevin mentioned are still available in a bunch of different configurations at  www.designccr.com

I love the manual option problem

i have is I can get damn near the same thing for $50 anyone with any mechanical skill can retrofit it to work just fine 

https://www.morebeer.com/products/super-agata-bench-capper.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2OSOzteW-QIVgSs4Ch1KUgWeEAQYBSABEgKF4fD_BwE