Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Hello to all.

I am Jim Blansit, owner of the Big Rock Distillery. I have just finished the construction stage of a 2160 square foot building located 10 miles north of Branson Missouri. My wife and I are lucky enough to live in the beautiful Ozark Mountains and just 800 feet from the distillery. We are expecting our 145 gallon pot still next week!!

Now it is time for all those wonderful forms... We hope to be open by the end of the year...Our focus is whiskey and rum along with a "moonshine" product for all the tourist that come to visit. The great state of Missouri allows us to have a sample room with retails sales at the distillery!!

I have enjoyed reading this forum and look forward to joining all of you in this great adventure!

Cheers, Jim

Hello to all.

I am Jim Blansit, owner of the Big Rock Distillery. I have just finished the construction stage of a 2160 square foot building located 10 miles north of Branson Missouri. My wife and I are lucky enough to live in the beautiful Ozark Mountains and just 800 feet from the distillery. We are expecting our 145 gallon pot still next week!!

Now it is time for all those wonderful forms... We hope to be open by the end of the year...Our focus is whiskey and rum along with a "moonshine" product for all the tourist that come to visit. The great state of Missouri allows us to have a sample room with retails sales at the distillery!!

I have enjoyed reading this forum and look forward to joining all of you in this great adventure!

Cheers, Jim

Welcome to the ADI Forum and a growing industry! Good l;uck with everything as you get your operation in order.

All the best,

Rusty