Distillery School at Downslope Distilling in Centennial, Colorado

2012 Distillery School at Downslope Distilling in Centennial, Colorado

Distilling classes will be held on July 21-22 and August 11-12, 2012

We will continue to offer classes every month during 2012

We have had over 300 people attend our workshop from 30 US States and Canada

http://www.downslopedistilling.com

The two day classes will start at 9:00 AM MST and will cover: Distilling Vodka, Rum and Whiskey, Mashing, Gauging, Blending, Water Quality, Spirit Ageing and other topics you wish to discus.

Once registered we will ask you to send a check for $350 to:

Downslope Distilling, Inc. , 6770 South Dawson Cr., Ste. 400, Centennial, CO 80112

or call 303-693-4300 to charge by phone with Visa, Mastercard or American Express

We are in the process of offering our ADVANCED CLASSES. These classes will be open to 4-5 people. The classes will cover MASHING/ENZYMES and all aspects of Distilling. The classes will be held on Fri to Sun and will be 9-10 hours/day. We will be mashing and distilling; .Please contact mitch@downslopedistilling.com

Finally we are in the process of setting up a consulting firm which will help startups in every aspect of the business. Please contact mitch@downslopedistilling.com or call me direct at 303-693-4300

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to offer kudos. I've run into many folks that just had no interest to lending others a hand. Andy and Mitch aren't personal friends but you'd never know by the way they act. These guys have answered questions, shared resources, designs and in general just been friendly folks. I appreciate you guys