Hello from the state of Montana

Hello,

My name is Mike and I've benn distilling as a hobbie for a few years. I've decided to take the plunge and start proceedings to establish a microdistillery here in my state. I haven't the faintest notion where to start except for getting forms from the feds and the state to fill out and submit. If any one can help me with info as to how best to go about starting this business, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks

Good Luck! Best advice is to get a detailed business plan together.... take your start up capital number and times that by 3. Take your start-up time and times that by 2. That should give you a good cushion. Start filling your forms out now just for the sake of "practice".

Where in the state are you located?

Bryan

Good Luck! Best advice is to get a detailed business plan together.... take your start up capital number and times that by 3. Take your start-up time and times that by 2. That should give you a good cushion. Start filling your forms out now just for the sake of "practice".

Where in the state are you located?

Bryan

Thanks for the info.

I'm located in Livingston, just over the hill from you. I heard your license is pending, so let me know when you finally start up. Would love to taste you're whiskey. I plan on making rum and brandies if I ever get the approval.

JokerDJD