Intro Don Poffenroth

Now this is a good idea!

Thanks Bill.

I am Don Poffenroth and I own and operate Dry Fly Distilling with my business partner Kent Fleischmann. We have been producing about 2 1/2 months and are about 400 cases behind on pending orders. We also are broke and have no time. We used to fly fish, now we dream about it!

Look forward to this communication tool!

DGP

• 1 month later...

Don- what are you producing?

Now this is a good idea!

Thanks Bill.

I am Don Poffenroth and I own and operate Dry Fly Distilling with my business partner Kent Fleischmann. We have been producing about 2 1/2 months and are about 400 cases behind on pending orders. We also are broke and have no time. We used to fly fish, now we dream about it!

Look forward to this communication tool!

DGP

Dry Fly makes both a Vodka and a Gin, and have a Bourbon and Single Malt whiskey currently aging in barrels.

Thanks Robert!

We do make Vodka from grain and then also use that base for Gin. We also have barreled a Single Malt and a Bourbon, and will barrel a 100% Wheat Whiskey next week.

Don

• 5 months later...

Love the logo Don. Good luck to you. And I sympathize with you about fishing. I moved to the Hudson Valley to be near the cliffs and can count the number of days I've strapped on a harness over the last four years on one hand. But hey, we're making whiskey. I can climb later. Chin up, it gets better and better.