Canada

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Spazquatch,

As a fellow Canadian, its good to see that some progress is being made. Hopefully we will have a booming micro distillery industry here like what the US is experiencing now. It's a niche market and having local and relevant info will certainly be useful to some I'm sure.

I'll stop on by the site you set up...

Cheers

I think that was the idea behind this thread, but after a few months without a response, I didn't figure it would happen. I set up my board to fill that void.

Really excited you guys got up and running... and in Toronto non-the-less! We are currently in the process of relocating simply because the property in Toronto was cost prohibitive. Looking at the Facebook page it seems you've chosen to forgo retail? I would love to swing up and visit once you guys get things ready.

So glad you started this thread. We are trainers who work with distillery startups. We are located in Washington state and have had many Canadians attend our week long workshop. We also have done a workshop in Canada (Prince Edward Island) and are working to set up another one (Nova Scotia). We have put up a tab on our website called Canada. BC has had lots of recent changes as a lot of folks up there. You are in very exciting times for this industry. I am going to post your link in previous reply to the Canada page on our site Artisan Craft Distilling Institute. We look forward to facilitating discussion for Canadians and your unique opportunities in the Provinces.

Cheers,

Allan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/23/2016 at 10:54 AM, Kannuk said:

I'm also interested in a Canadian issues thread... Maybe under Government & Guilds grouping?

I can make this happen.

• Thumbs up 2

• 3 months later...