Hello to all. I am beginning the process of opening an outlet in Vancouver BC Canada. I was "validated" by the forum early this morning and because I have mined ADI for tips and advice for some time I want to thank all the members here for their help.

I am looking forward to contributing here.

Hey ho! I'd be interested to hear your story! Vancouver is (almost) my home town, and as thin on distilleries as it is thick in breweries! Where are you opening, and how is it going with the BCLDB?

Thanks for saying hello.

Natrat it's a little early yet for results with the BC liquor people but I am optimistic. My inclination is to open somewhere in East Vancouver. There are already a lot of microbreweries in that area. I have a lot of hoops to jump through yet.

And Steve I have been drooling over your stills on these pages for some time now. I was just looking at your latest one. Strong work.

I am still doing a lot of learning. This site is very helpful.

Jim

Steve, you're from VI? I went to elementary school on Pender, but did high school in Esquimalt and much of my adult life on VI...including stints in Nanaimo and Ucluelet as well as Vic. How did you end up in Lethbridge?

BTW, I've been pining away for one of your stills since ADI conference two years ago at the Huber Winery. Are you making brewery equipment as well? We were less than satisfied with the pieces we got from Custom Metalcraft.

Steve, you're from VI? I went to elementary school on Pender, but did high school in Esquimalt and much of my adult life on VI...including stints in Nanaimo and Ucluelet as well as Vic. How did you end up in Lethbridge?

BTW, I've been pining away for one of your stills since ADI conference two years ago at the Huber Winery. Are you making brewery equipment as well? We were less than satisfied with the pieces we got from Custom Metalcraft.

Grew Up and Schooled in Duncan, went to the prairies for college and married a local girl so ended up staying.

thanks for the compliments on our stills, we;ve been working hard, our technology and designs have improved a lot since our first prototypes you saw at ADI 2 years ago.

yes we can build brewery equipment as well, its not our specialty but if you have a specific design you need done, we can help.

Templeton, drop me a line some time, If there's anything I can help you with getting going, let me know.