Parrots and other exotic pets...

Jester

Pardon my humor,

I have had some interest in this parrot and needed a better picture of it, here it is, I personally like the backround. This one was built quickly from some materials I had. It worked so well I haven't changer the design much. I can make any connection type at the inlet, or I can make it stand alone with a base. it has a small beaker for a quick report of proof change. the welds are very high quality full penetration and argon purged for cleanliness and cleanability. It is designed for the typical 13"(330mm) hydrometer. the material is 304 stainless steel. the welding process is but fusion. I welcome all questions and comments.

In great spirits,

Jester

tridentwelding@yahooo.com

Looks nice, but the full size pic is still a bit small for any detailed critique.

Agreed, i can't seem to manage this picture, if anyone e-mails me and would like a larger size as well as other pictures. My e-mail is tridentwelding@yahoo.com and my cell number is 617-849-2849. I will work on a web page for the colage of pictures I have of stuff I've built.

Thanks for the interest,

Jester

Newbie question ~ what is it?

Odessey,

No problem, It is for metering the distillate continuosly on the output of a still. The alcohol runs down the top tube and drops into the bottom of the riser piece that floats the hydrometer and then overflows into thel outer cup and out the drain tube. This model clamps to the outlet of the heat exchanger. It has a small volume around the hydrometer for an accutare report of the alcohol running out.

In great spirits,

Jester