We have set another date for our "Camp Distillery" course - January 27th, 2014. Our NOV course was fully booked 3 months out, so I do recommend you register as soon as possible.

Camp Distillery - A one-day, all-inclusive course on whiskey/moonshine production (to include hands-on application), regulations, building/planning process, equipment requirements, licensing, monthly reports, marketing/distribution, and some retail instruction. Applicable for those interested in the business or if you are in the process of setting up. The class is limited to 15 attendees, cost/person is $350, $400 for registration after DEC 1st (but there probably won't be any). We have given this course for 2 years and continue to improve it with each offering based on previous course feedback, as well as with our rapidly-evolving industry. Past attendees resoundingly give us positive feedback on the quality of the instruction/information provided and that they appreciate it all being contained in a single day. The course starts at 6:30am and wraps up at around 5-5:30pm, CST, breakfast & lunch provided. We are located in Western Kentucky, one mile off I-24, Nashville International Airport is an easy 55-min drive away. More information on the course, as well as registration information, can be found at http://mbrdistillery.com/Camp_Distillery.html.

We only offer the course a few times each year and put a lot of effort into it to make it as professional and user-friendly for all in attendance. I do anticipate this course filling up before the end of the year as we have had several folks inquire about it already. If you have any questions at all, call me (Paul) at 270-640-7744.