introduction

Guest tom

My name is Thomas Mckenzie. I am an experienced distiller, and I am currently partnering with Brian Mckenzie, on a distilling venture in Hector, New York. I also consult with people who are wanting to start a microdistillery, or need help getting product lines together,etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Tom- Hector is on Lake Seneca right? Do you have your facility and license yet? Where have you distilled before?

My name is Thomas Mckenzie. I am an experienced distiller, and I am currently partnering with Brian Mckenzie, on a distilling venture in Hector, New York. I also consult with people who are wanting to start a microdistillery, or need help getting product lines together,etc.

Tom- Hector is on Lake Seneca right? Do you have your facility and license yet? Where have you distilled before?

Yes, hector is on seneca lake. We are on 414 right on the lake. We are starting constructuion in the next week or so. My family has distilled illegally for generations. I went to start a distillery for some people in wisconsin, however the laws did not change to allow us to do so.