Afternoon, hons and hon-dudes! Ian Newton from Baltimore

An aspiring commercial distiller from Charm City - Baltimore, MD. Happy to be in the fine company of the distinguished members of the ADI. To many of you, I've gone through a good many of your posts, blogs, books, and certainly your whiskies, brandies, and rums!

Anytime you're passing through Baltimore: make the right decision, get in touch, and I'll shuck you a fresh oyster and treat you to some of whatever is going on in my liquor cabinet.

Best,

-Ian Newton

• 4 weeks later...

An aspiring commercial distiller from Charm City - Baltimore, MD. Happy to be in the fine company of the distinguished members of the ADI. To many of you, I've gone through a good many of your posts, blogs, books, and certainly your whiskies, brandies, and rums!

Anytime you're passing through Baltimore: make the right decision, get in touch, and I'll shuck you a fresh oyster and treat you to some of whatever is going on in my liquor cabinet.

Best,

-Ian Newton

Crabcakes for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning, Ian,

We are just down the way from you in North Carolina. Let us know if we can help you with your branding and labeling needs.

We print for some distilleries and lots of wineries in your area.

Cheers!

Carol