seventh son

Is TTB shut down?

11 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if TTB is part of the gov't shutdown? I can't find any info on-line and I have not tried calling.

I would assume so. I talked to an IRS agent yesterday about a non profit I work with, and this is going to delay our 501c6 application. I can only guess that our distilleries DSP will be delayed as well.

Yup shut down. As I read they're down to 35 employees now. Real bummer, if they had waited one more day I'd have my second product on the shelf. COLA was in process with one more correction to process.

Tax dollars at work. I've been waiting about 30 days for a logon ID for COLA online. Sent the hard copy paper work on Friday. So much for getting approval this year thanks to the shut down. The work stops while the paper work piles up.

On the plus side pay.gov is up and running (said with much sarcasm)

So, this is weird. Somehow I received a COLA status change at 10PM Saturday night 10/12/13.

Needs correction. Of course they've taken colasonline down so can't find out why. Frankly I think it may have been a glitch in their email system that I even got a notification.