Sacramento/North Lake Tahoe

spdskr

Is there anyone out there who is interested in putting together a batch distillery in the Sac/Tahoe region? I have some funding and marketing ideas, but would like a partner. I do have brewing experience from SNBC.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

How far along are you in your planning?

I just started thinking seriously about starting a craft whiskey distillery, but am starting at square one...just trying to research the trade. I'm in San Diego, but I have a consulting company in Sacramento.

Jordan

Mark,

How far along are you in your planning?

I just started thinking seriously about starting a craft whiskey distillery, but am starting at square one...just trying to research the trade. I'm in San Diego, but I have a consulting company in Sacramento.

Jordan

Jordan,

I sent you an email today, but did not include this site that is in Chico called Pioneer Spirits. You may want to check them out. They have some good pics and info on how they got started.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Helle spdskr,

I used to live in the Grass Valley region, though I am down in the Bay at this point.

If possible I would like to contact you to see what you have going. Used to help me old man and a good friend with brewing and winemaking, and a little time with another in spirits.

You can sedn me an e-mail if you like.

Thanks!

Bill

• 10 months later...