GNS Price List

O.T. Distillery

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a list of suppliers of grain neural spirits, and the average price they charge. Just thought I might save having to call all of them. Also, I was wondering if anyone has a personal preference on suppliers. Is there anyone that I absolutely should not buy from? Does one company produce a cleaner tasting product than the other? Thanks for the help guys!

-Tyler

I agree, you really need to call around. I just started doing so a few months ago. There are different products, natural, organic, highly purified and filtered, etc. Also what size containers. 55gl drums, 500 gl totes, etc. Also container types plastic, steel, etc. And different prices for quantity. Give as many as you can find a call, ask for price lists, and samples of everything. Also what you need or like may be different than what I do. Are you making gin, vodka or flavored vodka, liqueurs?

When I can get to it I will post the info I have. I hope you and others will do the same. Then I will collate it and make a list of all the info.

You're going to have to call. It's the only way to establish a business relationship.

If the sellers were interested in publicly posting their prices, they'd be on their web sites.

I think there's far too many variables as well, especially quantity purchased, and transport costs.

jmo.

Please don't publicly post pricing. I agree with the Phoenix. If you want to know, call them up, they'll be more than happy to speak with you.

Please don't publicly post pricing. I agree with the Phoenix. If you want to know, call them up, they'll be more than happy to speak with you.

absolutely corect, nothing beats face to face discussion, or at least a phone call. Kentucky

I am sorry if I have ruffled any feathers, not my intent. I do appreciate the advice that you all have given me. Keep up the good work guys. Good luck in your businesses.

-Tyler

no feathers ruffled. I meant to simply suggest that personal contact is better. Never apoligize for a posted question, thats how we all learn too! Good Luck & prosper.