The American Distilling Institute Fly Rod - Booth 433

InsuranceMan

Forum Members -

I just wanted to first off thank everyone on the forum who has welcomed me so warmly in the past week or so. Your overwhelming support has been amazing, and to the many of you that I have already been able to bind insurance coverage for I wanted to say a big "thank you". I am so pleased to be able to work with and for you fine folks and really am excited to be able to grow with you throughout the future.

OK, now on to the 2014 Spirits Conference. I wanted to invite anyone here from the forums that will be attending the ADI conference to stop by booth 433 at the Expo and introduce yourself to me and enter to win my unique "prize" drawing that we will hold the last day of the expo. My experience has been that many vendors have the same types of prizes they give away year after year. As with everything I do, I wanted my prize to be unique. If you stop by booth 433 at the expo and either fill out a quick info sheet or toss me a business card you will be entered to win one of two CUSTOM BUILT 9 FOOT / 5 WEIGHT "AMERICAN DISTILLING INSTITUTE" FLY RODS. Tying in my unique "Wyoming" feel via these custom built fly rods is just another way of saying thank you to the ADI members and to the ADI itself.

These are really quite beautiful, one done on a blue blank and one on a black, both hand crafted with the unique copper thread that ties in that great "still-look", you will be the envy of fly fishermen and women everywhere. I am giving one of these away at my booth but if you don't get the lucky draw, don't worry. ADI will be auctioning the other fly rod off during the dinner, so if you don't win one you can bid to buy the other one. Check out the photos at the bottom of this post to see what they look like! I can't wait to see you all in Seattle at booth 433!!!

post-8408-0-50210900-1396029019_thumb.jp

post-8408-0-93198200-1396029019_thumb.jp