online software for TTB compliance

Could this be added to Quickbooks POS as a plugin or something that would tie in tasting room and operating costs all in one. I really want to do this because you need so much more than TTB reports, you need to be able to print out a profit loss sheet at any time to do all your decision making.

Count me in as a prospect. Please "No Cloud" - Local storage is essential for security and being able to provide the Feds with hard copy records.

Pricing is a serious consideration for a small producer with limited capital. I would consider low monthly rental etc.

• 3 months later...

We use Distillery Solutions and while they are not cheap they are an indispensable part of our business, the accuracy, TTB tracking, inventory management, order management, ability to follow back every thing we do, all of it is worth every penny and then some!

Cheers,

P.T.

Hi my name is Andrew. I'm James's younger brother. I've been very busy with work so this got put on the back burner. I built a mock of the initial app today and will have the remainder done hopefully by the end of the day Monday for anyone to go in and mess around. It will only be the recording process first. No reports because I don't know much about what reports would be needed. If anyone has process flows or visio diagrams of there own business processes that they are willing to share that would be helpful. Also the kind of reports you are looking for with their columns, data types, etc. You can email me at andrew.boczar@gmail.com. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...