6 spout gravity filler from GW Kent

Glowe8

Anyone using this filler that could share a few pictures of the back and inside of the tank? I tried GW Kent but their customer service is poor and they refuse to help. With their 25% restocking fee I don't want to order without having a better idea if it will meet our needs. Also, if you are using, are you satisfied with fill accuracy and speed?

Glowe8,

I will take some pictures when I get back from vacation if no one gets them to you faster. We've used them before and they work wonderfully. They are easily calibrated, adjusted, and are very accurate. My first experience with them was at a distillery pumping out 5000+ cases a year and it was all they used.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you end up getting those pictures? I've been considering another bottling machine to replace our Enolmaster. It works great if you know what you are doing but the inexperienced temps will often get the fill level wrong by not pushing the bottle all the way up. I want something more foolproof for an inexperienced user.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry about not getting pictures to you sooner. Life has been a little bit crazy and all being two months away from opening. Let me know if you want more info. I have plenty more pictures but for some reason it won't let me attach more than one picture. If you shoot me a message on here with your email I will send you the rest.

post-8378-0-12068900-1412629762_thumb.jp

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It has a built in float valve in the reservoir. However in the line between my feed pump and the float valve I installed a sealed pressure switch which opens at 5psi. When the reservoir float closes the pressure builds up in the feed line which opens the switch which shuts off the air solenoid feeding the feed pump.

One thing I did find is that I think the float is designed for denser liquids like wine. When I do vodka I find that the float doesn't have enough buoyancy to fully seat the float valve and that eventually the reservoir fills up. I typically need to manually drain it every couple of hundred bottles. I might fit a bigger float on it sometime in the future.

• 2 weeks later...