AEC 10-Ton Chiller

It sure appears to be a remote air-cooled (the two capped fittings on upper right of the connections pic show it).

The unit model should be a PSW-10 or PSR-10. R=remote condenser, W= water cooled condenser.

3/4 HP pump is non-standard, would only be used for a two pump chiller where the system pump would be a larger 2HP or more.

I do have clients looking for a used chiller, so I'd like more info.

Did you use it or did you pick it up at a sale?

Mike G

770-995-4066

It sure appears to be a remote air-cooled (the two capped fittings on upper right of the connections pic show it).

The unit model should be a PSW-10 or PSR-10. R=remote condenser, W= water cooled condenser.

3/4 HP pump is non-standard, would only be used for a two pump chiller where the system pump would be a larger 2HP or more.

I do have clients looking for a used chiller, so I'd like more info.

Did you use it or did you pick it up at a sale?

Mike G

770-995-4066

Hi Mike, I will give you a call later this evening.

The pipes that I think you are talking about (capped copper) are in the refrigerant loop.

I purchased it at a sale but my equipment plans no longer require a chiller this size. I never got a chance to run it but purchased it in "good working cond." and I will guarantee it as such to not be "dead on arrival" or money back.

Greg, sent you a follow up PM on Sunday. I'm not sure if you got it so please email me your contact info to confirm so we can work out details..

dnorth71@hotmail.com

Hi Don, I just sent you an email. Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting notifications from the forum and forgot to check back.

• 2 weeks later...