Source for labels?

Shindig

For design call Bill Owen at Owen Designs and Adams Labels for labels. Those two helped us get at triple gold in packaging at Micro Liquor.

owendesign.com

Bill is an amazingly great guy to work with. Adams was LabelOneConnect in the past. The quality of their labels is fantastic. Not the cheapest game in town, but I have zero complaints. That is not normal, from what I understand.

We're using Trysk in Seattle. Scott Haggerty is great to work with. I've used Lightning Labels with great results on non-spirit projects. Heard good things about Richmark, as well.

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Irene George with All American Label. We work with the wine and spirit industry and are exhibitors at the ADI events.

We specialize in custom pressure sensitive labels printing both Digital and traditional Flexo. We specialize in foil and emboss work as well. We also print and apply shrink sleeves to bottles on site.

irene@allamericanlabel.net Contact me for samples...we do some awesome print work!

• 9 months later...

We just received our first shipment of labels from Scott Haggerty at Trysk (shaggerty@tryskprintsolutions.com), and have nothing but good things to say about the experience. He delivered an amazing final product, and the whole process was fun and rewarding. Touch base with him, he is so easy to work with and is always available! Good luck out there...

-Travis

• 1 month later...

To echo Travis above and throw in some more comments, when you get to work on your labels, you quickly realize how important your bottle choice is. Your bottle has to be compatible with a labeler or you are stuck with manually labeling them. Our bottle taper/shape, while we love it, is not compatible with a labeler... this is probably going to wear our love of the bottle down to about zero after we manually apply the first few hundred labels! Scott Haggerty and his team lessened our bottle pain with the design of an incredible label. From the very beginning of our relationship with Scott, he never seized to impress us. While we had a label idea, he brought it to fruition. Plus, when it came to the COLA process with TTB, Scott and his team were there to instantly respond to a minor change to not delay our COLA process. He and his team are there for you when they are needed. All of this for a great price and great quality. You can check in with Scott at shaggerty@tryskprintsolutions.com or 877-605-1164.