Used 50 gallon direct electric heat still

I have a used 50 gallon still for sale

Stainless steel boiler with copper dome 6 inch column with 4 bubble cap plates copper Dephlegmator

And stainless final condenser with parrot

2 - 5,500 watt elements with controls 4 remote temp probes and stainless needle valves for water control

10,000 firm

post-5594-0-80015800-1419690709_thumb.jp

Built by MB, nice setup... I remember seeing the build posted on another forum. First class craftsmanship and very functional, If I had a distillery I would purchase this as a startup unit or a small test batch unit.

Not sure about the cap type, but a work of art no doubt. If I recall correctly it's a standard bubble cap column with a jacketed boiler that has an engine turned stainless jacket.

Good luck with the sale mb6388

Built by MB, nice setup... I remember seeing the build posted on another forum. First class craftsmanship and very functional, If I had a distillery I would purchase this as a startup unit or a small test batch unit.

Not sure about the cap type, but a work of art no doubt. If I recall correctly it's a standard bubble cap column with a jacketed boiler that has an engine turned stainless jacket.

Thanks swede we need to talk then I have some other stills I would like you to build some controls for pm me then thanks again mb6388

Are the elec elements in the still boiler (ie touching the wash) or running a jacket surrounding the pot? The headline of direct electric seems like it would be in the pot, but it looks like it is jacketed.

The elements are in the wash it's just an insulated jacket

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...