Insurance Session for the 2015 ADI Conference in KY

InsuranceMan

Dear ADI Forum Readers,

I wanted to take a moment first and foremost and thank all of you whom I have had the absolute pleasure of working with over the last year. The support of this community has been amazing and it really made my 2014 an outstanding year. I have met so many great people; most of whom have become my clients, or are working on becoming my clients and it really has been a great joy!

To those of you who I have not yet met or talked to please do feel free to reach out to me at any time with any questions about my revolutionary insurance products as well as anything TTB bond related. I have issued out an incredible amount of bonds in the last year and I am an expert in doing so and I make it a very simple process for you. Usually it takes no more than 24 hours to have the executed (and correct) bond in your hands.

*** To my point and the reason I am writing this post; I wanted to share with each and every one of you that I am very excited to announce that I have been selected to be a presenter at this year’s ADI conference in Kentucky. My presentation entitled “Insurance: What you know, don’t know, need to know” was selected out of a tremendous number of submissions this year and I am quite honored to be among those presenting.

As well, I along with the experts group that I have put together over the last year are coming in with a Platinum Sponsorship for the convention and we will have a booth in the vendor’s area. So, if you are planning to attend the conference this year I would encourage you to come to my presentation as well as find me at our booth. I would love to meet each and every one of you, reconnect, or meet you for the first time in person, or even catch up if we met last year.

I am looking forward to an amazing 2015 and I thank you in advance for allowing me to work with you, work for you, and be your trusted insurance professional and business partner. See you in Kentucky and please reply to this post if you are planning on attending so I know who I can hope to see. I’d love to put faces with forum names!