Letina tank suppliers?

Shindig

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, we ordered several Letina tanks from St. Pats with no issues.

So have we. Also, some of the models are specially configured for St. Pats, they are not standard Letina's, and the couple extra features they had were worthwhile.

This is from St. Pat's website Shindig:

In addition, St. Patrick's provides Letina tanks with additional quality features

• Large cooling jackets---horizontally positioned
  • Better quality Vent-211(This adds $50 to the price of each tank compared with white plastic vents)
  • Extra thermowell for sensor (tanks with cooling jackets)
  • Complete Pump-Over with spinning sprinkler on VIK tanks (Red/White Closed Top fermenters)
  • Complete set of valves----(Compare to suppliers in which valves are optional or only one of two valves is provided.)

I third it. If you read there web-site and communicate as they say they prefer you do, then they are fine to business with. I've ordered a few tanks from them and needed quotes for shipping and such. We communicated through emails and had a perfectly normal transaction.

I third it. If you read there web-site and communicate as they say they prefer you do, then they are fine to business with. I've ordered a few tanks from them and needed quotes for shipping and such. We communicated through emails and had a perfectly normal transaction.

I had exactly the same experience. They even went out, picked up a tank with their forklift, and took a photo for me so I could see how they moved them around.