Blackwater Distilling

Registered for the forum a couple weeks ago but thought I would poke my head in and say hello. We're a startup and just received federal application approval today, at approximately 1300 EST. It took us six months from license submission, but we were sort of an odd bird from day one.

We plan on starting off with Vodka, moving into flavors, and then on to gin and whisky. We're located in Stevensville, MD, and will be/are the only distillery in the state. We got into this with no previous experience but have been working for about three years getting ramped up and piecing experience together as we go.

Looking forward to this forum, as well, seems like a great place to share information within the industry.

Best Regards - Jon Cook, BWD C.O.O.

Congratulations Jon!

Registered for the forum a couple weeks ago but thought I would poke my head in and say hello. We're a startup and just received federal application approval today, at approximately 1300 EST. It took us six months from license submission, but we were sort of an odd bird from day one.

We plan on starting off with Vodka, moving into flavors, and then on to gin and whisky. We're located in Stevensville, MD, and will be/are the only distillery in the state. We got into this with no previous experience but have been working for about three years getting ramped up and piecing experience together as we go.

Looking forward to this forum, as well, seems like a great place to share information within the industry.

Best Regards - Jon Cook, BWD C.O.O.