2" Female NPT to 1.5 Tri clamp

Wayward

Hey all,

I'm looking for a handful of 2" female npt to 1.5" tri-clamp adapters.

Anyone have a lead on some of these or have some lying around?

Cheers,

Dave

glaciertanks.com has them

If they do, its not on their website. They have 2" female NPT to 2" Tri-Clamp, but not 2" female NPT to 1.5" tri-clamp. (same as pretty much all the other sites) Unless James is correct and actually has some; I don't think this fitting exists.

Dave, I think you probably need to go 2" to 2" and then add a second fitting to reduce from there. That are have one custom welded together!

Hedge: What I have now (for half my tanks) is a 2"-1.5" F-F NPT then a 1.5" Male npt-1.5" triclamp

It works, but its long, has lots of little spots for fluid pooling and leaking and costs a few bucks.

I was hoping to minimize the number of connections and length of the adapters.

Just buy the right parts and weld them together!

Ship me the parts and I will weld them for you for free. Just pay for the shipping.

Heck I probably have what you need on the shelf. We keep about $3000-$6000 of stainless parts on the shelf at any given time.

Take Care.

joseph@dehnerdistillery.com

515-559-4879

Dave,

I've got 2" TC to 2" Male NPT and 1.5" TC to 1.5" Male NPT. I could have sworn I had a couple pieces of the mismatch combo, but I can't seem to find them. If you can make either of these work let me know and I'll send you out one. I can measure up the 1.5" TC and see if you can cut it and weld on a 2" ferrule (I have a bunch of those too).