NEW SS Portable Tanks

Country Connection is now offering new stainless steel tanks. These portable tanks are available in 125, 250, 350 & 550 gallons. Custom made to fit your needs. Please email for prices, pictures and specs. Please email directly to jessica@countryconnection.biz.

Jessica Holliday

Country Connection

(530) 589-1507 Office

(530) 403-0027 Mobile & Text

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We typically send out a PDF once people inquire that way they have all of the specification in front of them as well. Were you interested in receiving pricing and pictures?

When you post something for sale here please post pictures and prices! If that's not the way you want to do business then by all means go the route of traditional advertising and wait for us to call you! Otherwise please stop posting on this forum until you are ready to post complete info here.

most people that see your ad here will never contact you because it is a waste of time! I can get all the information I need to make a decision on contacting someone from an ad here in ten seconds with prices and pictures and then I don't need to waste your time or more importantly mine!

I think we are just trying to get the point across that this is a forum not a "suggested Facebook post/Ad" and why wouldn't someone trying to sell something just put a pic and a price instead of a "teaser" ad to get your email address. If a private party was trying to sell something on the forum most would ask them to post a pic/price to see if they are even interested. Time is $.

• Thumbs up 1

I agree 100%. When somebody doesn't put a price on a standard product they are offering it's like you're dealing with a car salesman. "how much are you able to spend". I never contact any firm for any product unless they list their prices. Maybe it's my loss, but I'll take that risk.