Hello from another newbie

Hello all,

Thanks for adding all your advice in this forum for guys like myself that are looking to start small micro/craft distilleries. I am at step 3 of the first 1000! Building has begun and stills are on order. Have been working towards this for a couple years. The scariest part is knowing I'm months away from federal and state approval. I see first hand now the financial bleeding to get there. So many responses from those that have gone thru the process is keep your head down and know many hurdles await, but don't lose sight of your dream. Great words of advice, just have to follow. I look forward to reading about everyones distilling adventures. Good luck to everyone that has made it and to those like myself staring at that long uphill battle.

Kevin

Well congratulations! My advice is to keep your sense of humor. You're going to need it. :>

When you get ready for labels...let me know. I'd be happy to send you some great samples. I can also direct you to some awesome designers what know the in's and out's of TTB and what belongs on the label. As if anyone really does!

irene@allaericanlabel.net We exhibit at all the ADI events, you are in with a great group of people.

I hope to hear from you!

irene

Hi,Kevin

Congratulations.

The first step is always difficult.

Just keep your faith and a quantum leap forward is possible.

About alcohol distiller,any need or question please feel free to ask us and we will try our best to serve you. You can reach me at daey008@dayuwz.com.

Cheers

Catherine