New Distillery in Kalamazoo, MI

Hey everyone,

Starting a new distillery in Kalamazoo, MI called Green Door Distilling Company. Been reading on the forum for the past couple days and finally figured it was time to post on here. It's been great to read up on some topics and get some input from everyone. Looking forward to joining the distilling world.

Best.

Jon Good

Green Door Distilling Company.

429 E. North St.

Kalamazoo, MI 49007

(517) 945-1461

good luck to you as well, if you have any questions about you cooling side of things give me a call/email.

Have some new and rebuilt chillers available in 2 week lead times as well as drycoolers to run the cooling without refrigeration for the winter and then add a heat recovery chiller in the summer for a slick way to save on heating btus.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there...welcome to the forum!

If you are at the point where you are looking for a label printer for your custom labels, please connect with me.

irene@allamericanlabel.net.

We print for many, many distilleries and exhibit at the ADI trade shows.

I'd be happy to send you a nice sample package of our print work.

Let me know, I'm happy to help!

irene

Thanks for the positive responses fellas. Swing on by anytime. You can't miss the building it has a 14'x14' Green Door.

We're a week away from starting the ttb formula process... Planning to be open with full tasting bar by the end of February