Thanks from a new Maryland Distillery

Good Morning!

I’m Sean with Tobacco Barn Distillery in Southern Maryland and have been a lurker on this forum for well over two years. I figured it’s about time that I officially joined so that I can express my gratitude for what I’ve learned from all of you during this time. With the help/ information in this forum, we received our DSP permit, and, beat the national average for that month by 22 days!

Although the list of folks on this forum that I need to thank is long, I would be remiss if I didn’t specifically single out Aaron Linden, and Holly Bowers from HUB International. Their tireless assistance with bonding and insurance is truly appreciated.

With any luck, and at some point in the future, I’ll be able to help someone as much as you all have helped me.

Thanks,

Sean

added website http://www.tobaccobarndistillery.com

Edited by SeanC

Good luck, Sean. I am working with a Frederick distillery in the process of firming up final purchasing and just sent out cooling systems to VA and DC, so you are in a really busy market!

Mike Gronski

770-995-4066

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Sean,

....and I'm Irene George with All American Label! We are custom label printers for the distilled spirits, wine and beer industry. We have been exhibitors with ADI for many years. We will also be exhibiting in San Diego for the April 4-7 show. Will you be there?

I'd like to send you a nice sample package of labels to show our printing capabilities, which includes foiling and embossing...and so much more!

Please email me at irene@allamericanlabel.net if you would be interested it 'talking labels'.

Best of luck to you and hope to see you in beautiful San Diego!

irene