Educational Opportunity

Cole Train

Greetings,

My name is Cole and I live in southwest Wisconsin. I have live in the area my whole life and am currently finishing a Master's Degree in Adult from University of Wisconsin-Platteville. In that degree I currently have a 4.0 GPA, however my dream for many years has been to be a distiller. I like the idea of starting my own distillery in Wisconsin and have a business plan for a distillery, but it still is a work in progress. Naming the distillery and owning a distillery puts a lot on ones shoulders, but having the creative license with spirit development is something one probably will not get working for someone else.

Being a current Master's student naturally, I do not have the funds or education for something like a distillery start up.

I am looking for an educational opportunity at the very least, since reading materials are not as educationally effective as hands on experience. I would love the chance to apprentice.

Any feedback, ideas, help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated to boost education and/or funds.

I am stepping to take the right steps for success.

Cole

sanderscol@uwplatt.edu