Good day to all,

I would like to inform the ADI community that I am seeking employment as an Assistant Distiller and willing to relocate from Northern California. Being a part of ADI is a community of craft distillers who stay in contact and network, so I thought I'd write this message to notify and get the word out. I want to learn everything I can and gain as much experience because I am a passionate individual in this field. My name is Raphaël Germain-Robin and I have worked as an apprentice assistant distiller at Stillwater Spirits through the American Distilling Institute (ADI) where I had received an internship through Bill Owens the President of ADI. Following that internship, I had my article published in the ADI newsletter.

For 3 years I also worked part time as a cellar worker at Alambic, Inc. (Germain-Robin Brandy).

I am looking to learn everything I can in all aspects of production from, whiskey, bourbon, rum, gin, brandy's, cognac, liquors, etc. Since 2015, I have been apprenticing with my father, Master Distiller and International Consultant Hubert Germain-Robin, absorbing information and learning from his knowledge of distilled spirits and the aging process,

If you or know anybody who is perhaps looking for an Assistant Distiller please pass this message along and I will gladly email you my Resume for more information.

I hope this message finds you in good 'Spirits'.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

~ Raphaël Germain-Robin

Edited by R.Germain-Robin
Distilling in Europe/Caribbean

• 4 weeks later...

hello Raphael

If you are still seeking a position and would consider an east coast relocation, please call or email.

We are a grain to bottle distillery with excellent equipment and a close knit team.

I have great respect for your father's work and have enjoyed his creations for many years.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Riannon Walsh

Brandywine branch Distillers

Riannon@brandywinebranchdistillers.com

610-326-8151