Formerly DenverDistiller now Colorado Distiller

Ok, so after having posted as DenverDistiller for a while, it turns out Mr. Leopold has the name Denver Distiller and people were getting confused why sometimes it appeared that DenverDistiller didn't know the difference between whiskey and chocolate milk, but Denver Distiller can tell you about the history of specific yeast strains in Belgian beers from 1847.

So I changed my name - our distillery, Bouck Bros, will be open in Idaho Springs Colorado within a month.

TTB, State, City, all approved, just waiting for our still and CO from the building dept.

• Thumbs up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...best of luck to you! I think you know the difference between chocolate milk and whiskey. Unless it's 'special' chocolate milk!

My name is Irene George with All American Label. We have been exhibitors with ADI for several years. We are also going to be exhibiting in San Diego April 4-7 for the distilled spirits event.

We are printers of custom pressure sensitive labels, with our specialty work in foils and embossing. I would like to send you a nice sample package if you are interested! Please feel free to connect with me, below is my email address..

irene@allamericanlabel.net

I hope to see you in San Diego...if you haven't been to any ADI events I highly recommed taking the time to go!

irene