Limoncello maker new to forum

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and hope i landed in the right place. I am in the process of starting up a small cello manufacturing business. It is a homemade recipe that has been alot of credibility. I currently have mastered lemon, lime, and orange recipes as well as a vanilla fused version of all of the above. I am hoping to find advice and some guidance here among the others in the industry. I am based out of PA and i am learning the liquor laws as they pertain to state, federal and local levels and that is enough in and of itself to make your head spin. I look forward to some good conversation.

Let me know if you need bottles. I am with All American Containers. We have a warehouse in Belle Vernon, PA.

Welcome!

Cheers!

Carol

Thank you. I am in the market for bottles. I am a small operation. How small of an order will you process? I am looking at under 500 bottles to start off.

Hey Joe,

Thank you for your reply. We don't have minimums. If you go to www.aacspirits.com, that site has most of our bottles. We are coming out with 5 new bottles at the end of May.

Can you contact me at cphillips@allamericancontainers.com or give me a call at 336-906-9097 and we can discuss further.

We also carry T-corks that are manufactured here in the US/Michigan. They are indestructible, so we can send samples of those along with any bottle samples you need.

Cheers!

Carol Phillps