Hello smac105 - How is the weather in MD? I just joined this forum today myself. DO you have a specifi interest?

Hey! Weather has been awful lately...feels like early March. haha Where are you from?

I am in the incubator phase of opening a distillery. So my interest is anything and everything DSP. I have a lot to learn and it is an intimidating endeavor! What are your interests?

I'm in Orlando, so it's mid 70's - just beautiful!  I'm originally from Washington State, beautiful in the summer there, beautiful in the winter here :-)

What products are you planning on producing?  I'm about 2-3 years behind you. I'd like to produce rum, I've met some of the smaller distillers here in Florida but they have financial backers, so I'm basically doing some R&D and looking at various types of equipment that I might be able to afford. I don't yet have a location, or any equipment.

This forum looks like a great place to learn from....

bruce

Glad to hear that you are looking into purchasing equipment and such! I feel like it's all about just taking steps forward constantly. I too am around that stage as well. We have a long way to go, but at present I am just trying to learn as much as possible!

This forum is an amazing wealth of information! As I get further along, I look forward to speaking with others that have gone through this before.