Looking for suggestions on separating grain after mashing

GeekSpirits

https://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/beef/components/docs/feeding_corn_distillers_grains_to_beef_cattle_sdsu.pdf

Table 1 in the link shows the nutritional values of wet distiller grain and dry distiller grain for those that are interested.

Also, I heard of a hog farmer around here feeding spent stillage to his hogs and he had a bunch die because it was so acidic...thankfully it wasn't ours! Might not be a bad idea to buffer the pH if you are giving away the slop....or maybe even a waiver.

This is not our grain bill, nor our figures. Spotted this on a recent ad I saw

"The grain is a majority of corn/maize (80%) with malted barley and wheat. Occasionally it has quinoa in it.
Specs are (and can be provided):
Crude Protein 22.4%, Digestibility 72%, Moisture 72%, Metabolisable energy 11.3%"

i spent years at a integrated feedlot / ethanol plant all the stillage was pumped to the cattle it was there only source of water and it accounted for 10 % of the grain in there diet . the distillers grain was also fed out mixed with silage ect ...to my knowledge poundmakers agventures in lanigan sask was the first feedlot / ethanol  combination in canada .