Looking to build experience - Chicago

Looking for a part time internship in the Chicago area to build my experience with distilling.  Would consider a full time position for the right opportunity.  

About me

Currently have an office job in the loop, but would like to get a foot in the door of the craft distilling industry. I've been fermenting my whole life:  Started making apple wine when I was 16, beer at 18, and have been studying distilling throughout my 20's (now 28).  I was a summer intern at Stone Cellar Brewpub in Appleton, WI where I helped with all aspects of the brewing process (mash in, wort transfer, boil, hops, bottling, cleaning, keg deliveries, etc).  I have a solid understanding of the distilling process from raw materials to the bottle and have read everything I've been able to get my hands on including the Alcohol Textbook 4th edition.  

I would like is an opportunity to fill in the gaps of my knowledge about distilling and be part of this great new industry. I'm clean cut, hard working, and physically fit.  I would love to talk to you about any available opportunity you have.  Please feel free to connect with me by email or linkedin:

-David

dbrygger@gmail.com