New Distillery in Orange County, California

Hi,

My name is Jason House and I work for the developers that are revitalizing the historic Downtown Anaheim District. We have started with the Anaheim Packing District and have proven success with about 2-3000 people visiting each weekend. The city has approved 5 more developments and we are investing heavily in this urban redevelopment project. 

I am looking for a distillery to open up in our MAKE project which will feature a brewery, winery and hopefully a distillery. The building is right next door to the Packing House and is already CUP'd for a distillery. 

If you or anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please reach out to me. My email is jason@thelab.com and my cell phone is 949 701 1793

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason, that will be a killer location for sure. If I hear of anyone interested, I'll send them your way. Unfortunately, it won't be the first distillery in the OC. Check out Blinking Owl in Santa Ana and I think there's a guy in Laguna Beach making product already. Also, I should be operational by the end of the year. Good luck!

Ryan