Steam powered Instant How water heater

I am selling a used "Shell and tube condenser" instant hot water heater manufactured by Jet-Vac. This hot water heater is steam powered off your boiler and allows you to make unlimited amounts of hot water up to 211 degrees at up 30GPM. It is big, about 6~7 feet tall and all stainless. Built in 1994 the nameplate says it is rated to 30 GPM. It was included with my boiler when I bought it (15hp Fulton) but I don't need it. I've seen it in operation but have not used it myself. The outside insulation jacket is cracked and split in a couple of places from moving it around. Included are the NTP flanges to hook into a system as well as a custom built stand.  In the pic you can see me standing next to the heater (the heater is about 6 ft tall) and the custom made steel stand is next to it.  

Its rated up to 75psi and the original owner had it running at 60psi, lower pressures will yield lower hot water flow rates. A pressure regulator, relief valve and tempering valve are NOT included. You must use a tempering/mixing valve after the heater to get the exact water temp you need. See attached pics for more info. Asking $2000 as I just don't need it. Shipping not included and it will need to crated. For more Contact Kevin at 603-512-0455. Located in Seabrook, NH

heater.jpg

label 2.jpg

label3.jpg