Head Brewer Opportunity - Craft Beer

sam_mcman

Working on three Head Brewer opportunities for three different craft beer companies across the US. Please email smcmanus@forcebrands.com with resume if interested! 

A breakdown of the three roles:

1. Located in Nevada:  Brew Master position with a top 40 craft brewery in the West, managing a team of  collaborative brewers who love the outdoors, as well as working on new innovation, R&D, wild yeast fermentation and capital improvements - extremely competitive compensation package + potential equity + relocation assistance + benefits

2. Located in Upstate NY: This is an exciting opportunity to become a figurehead for a brand new brewery and be responsible for creating their flagship styles and beers. The company is set to open in the winter, and wants to bring a creative, passionate leader on board. This person will work directly with the CEO to create a strategic brand plan, and will assist with the hiring of the entire brew team. Compensation is flexible based on experience. Relocation assistance offered. 

3. Located in Ohio: Head Brewer opportunity with one of the fastest growing craft breweries in Ohio. Brewery offers true entrepreneurial energy with a fun and creative team. Looking for a progressive leader that is interested in managing and developing 6 brewers while collaborating with senior leadership on strategic initiatives. Compensation is flexible dependent on experience. Must have a minimum of 2 years of management experience.

Please email resume if interested! Searches are confidential right now, but would love to discuss more about any opportunity that interests you. 

• 3 weeks later...

You're right. That was unprofessional of me.  Unfortunately, we can't invite you back to our facilities because when you came to our open house you made a show of insulting me, my employers, and our guests.  You have tried our spirits on more than one occasion - but I'll let our awards speak for themselves. 

Regardless, those are quality jobs and I, personally, welcome the integration of complementary industries to the forum.