TTB Application for New Distilled Spirit Plant Form Examples?

Trevor

I'm working my way though the TTB application and I'm to the section asking about the process/facility. It's a bit daunting to say the least.  Does anyone have a completed form example they are willing to share? I've read a lot of commentary about providing too much information or not enough information.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll reply, since no one else has, but I can't answer your question, because one size does not fil all. If it did, every application would be essentially the same and you could boilerplate them like using a template to write a lease.  It doesn't work that way.  

I answer a lot of general questions here as a service to the industry that puts food on our table (okay, I retired once, so maybe it puts food on a table in a restaurant a little more often).  But setting that aside, the "complete example" you're seeking from others is probably not going to happen because so much of what TTB  ask is proprietary or personal to the person submitting the application.  But it would take me a few hours to explain to you what TTB wants from YOU given YOUR individual circumstances.  That's why I don't answer individual questions - I wouldn't have time to work.   

I don't intend this as an advertisement of my services and I encourage people to do for themselves what they can.  You can do it if you want to; you just have to want to enough that you are willing to educate yourself about what TTB means by the words it uses, so that you know what TTB is asking that YOU give them give, as opposed to what the distillery down the street gave them, which would not describe YOUR circumstances.  That can be a daunting task, as you say, but it is something you can do if you are willing to spend the time to do it.  A lot of people do.

I will, however, continue to comment on items of general interest as I see issues raised.  This is just one of those circumstances that is not amenable to the kinds of answers I can give here.