Hey ADI Family!!

My name is Devin Washington and I am a representative of Black Water Barrels LLC. We are a state of the art Cooperage based in Bamberg, South Carolina specializing in manufacturing high quality White Oak Barrels (30,53,60 Gallon) which can be used for various forms of Wines, Spirits & Beers.

Here at Black Water Barrels, we pride ourselves on being a business that is focused on making quality products which are geared towards suppling Craft Distilleries across the United States with the best Barrels on the market!

I am reaching out to ask that you would please visit our website to learn more about our products as well as follow us on our social media accounts to stay up-to-date on all the outstanding things going on at BWBSC. If you are interested in partnering with Black Water Barrels LLC, please feel free to reach out to us via Telephone, Email, or our Website at www.blackwaterbarrels.com where you can place Orders or get answers to any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank You for your time and we hope to do business with you in the very near future,

Cheers! 

Twitter: @BWBarrels

Facebook: Black Water Barrels

Instagram: @BWBarrels_

#BWBSC

Devin Washington

Social Media & Sales Representative

Black Water Barrels LLC

(407)-748-7485

3914 Main Highway Bamberg,SC 29003

BlackWaterBarrels.com

bwb10.jpg

• 7 months later...

I sent the following testimonial over the Black Water Barrels today and figured I should share it here as well.  We also painted up the heads of these barrels and are pretty pleased with how they came out.  Barrels by Black Water, artwork by HedgeBird!

We recently took delivery of some new 53 gallon barrels with a char #4 from Black Water Barrels.  We are very pleased with both the barrels and the customer service provided by both Greg and Tiffanie!  Both the quality of the barrels and the pricing are better than we have been receiving from some of the larger manufacturers.  We did a minimal amount of hydrating to the barrels before filling, but I think we could have gotten away with filling these barrels dry as the staves all look super clear and the barrels are very tight.  We experienced no leaking on either the staves or the heads of the barrels.  We could not be more satisfied, and look forward to filling more Black Water Barrels and enjoying the whiskey that comes out of these beauties in another three years!

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5131.jpg