Distillery Resources Lady

Hello all,

This is DistilleryResourceLady, Thomas' wife. I am going to be filling y'all in on some things that we have that you might need that are new and exciting. I will chime in where I can to help with some of the products we will have available. Thomas will be getting back into the forums to see how he can help folks. 

Ill be listing details on these items, but here is a list of some of the products we will be offering in 2016.

*We have started production in KY and overseas on a new take of the old-fashioned continuous whiskey still. This still has things that makes it more user-friendly for a smaller distillery. More details and pictures to come. 

*We are offering high-quality, distilling specific charcoal to be used for spirits filtration such as hard sugar maple for TN whiskey and all other types of whiskey. We have found that white oak charcoal is very good for filtering vodka. Better than anything we've tried on the market. Charcoal is a way to aid in the way of the aging process of spirits that has been overlooked by many. 

*Another offering is with grain. We've heard a lot of distilleries looking for grains that haven't been commercially available and some that are. We have three different types of malted corn, white and yellow dent, and interestingly enough, popcorn. Different things like hard red winter wheat and may do some rye as well. These are all hand malted right in KY by us. 

*We can also offer custom milling of these products with a roller or hammer mill. We also have ground white corn of the highest quality available. 

*Last two things, we have a natural fix for lactobacillus problems which have been a huge issue in distilleries this year. Some don't even know it. It's well priced and effective. 

*We are also representing Black Water Barrel Company in South Carolina. We will also have some oak alternatives in the near future. 

We will list all this in detail in the coming week or so. We hope to connect with y'all and be able to help many of you. And, I'm nicer than Thomas. ;)

Many Thanks!

Marisa

On December 25, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Silk City Distillers said:

You still distributing the betatec products?

We aren't able to get any right now because the big guys found out and bought up everything they had and more. We do have an alternative product that does what the hop extract does. Let me know if you need some. 

On 12/24/2016 at 11:43 AM, Craft Distillery Resources said:

*We have started production in KY and overseas on a new take of the old-fashioned continuous whiskey still. This still has things that makes it more user-friendly for a smaller distillery. More details and pictures to come. 

Hi Marisa,

We are considering a continuous still for the next portion of our expansion. How do I learn more about what you guys are offering? Please feel free to PM me!

Thank You,

Adam