(SOLD!) Race RL1 Bottle Labeler (SOLD!)

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 

Selling only because we upgraded to an automatic labeler.

Model is Race RL1. We purchased this about 2 years ago. It's a great labeler and there is nothing wrong with it.  What you see is what you get, and it's everything you need to start labeling anything round from very small bottles, beer bottles, spirit bottles etc.

Looking to get $900. Original price was $1,495.  Located just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Will ship.  
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 

http://www.racelabel.com/rl-1/

IMG_0462.JPG

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 

Sale pending.

1 hour ago, nabtastic said:

$1500 originally?  I need to get a 3d printer.. We've got two of at work - never knew they were so expensive. 

Yeah, but like all things you pay for the time that goes into developing and engineering a product. I've always been really impressed with how well thought out Race products are made. Their customer service is top notch as well.

I upgraded to a primera labeler to speed up the bottling line. It does a fine job, but there's a couple things that are not well thought out. For instance, the guides holding the spool of labels are held in place by a couple of weak magnets. I'm also not a fan of the foot switch to activate it, there should be a button built into the body of the thing!

Just now, nabtastic said:

Don't get me wrong,  it's good equipment and in a specialized industry . The price is fair I just still get sticker shock sometimes lol

You and I both, brother.  Sticker shock every time I need or want to spend money!