rickthenewb

Where to find something like this

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was at Corsair Distillery in Nashville and I noticed they had a small column attached to the fermenter basically turning it into a stripping still. Where would I find something like this or is it custom.

Thank you

Screenshot_20170112-143652.png

Custom Metalcraft for the tank, the head/condenser looks like it could be from Vendome. Vendome does sell the Custom Metalcraft tanks too.

Corsair is also pretty open about things, you could probably call them and ask too.

Stumpy Spirits is selling one like that.  You should find the quote in equipment for sale.

1 person likes this

The one major thing I'd change is to have the steam jacket located on the lower portion of the tank--unless you like cleaning off baked on mash from when the liquid level drops.

Hi Rick,

We can build one like that for you.  If you would like a quote  email paul@distillery-equipment.com

it is jus a 6" ss 8 bolt flange welded to the top of the tank. It is like a $60 part.

easy.

just sayin.

On 1/15/2017 at 9:58 PM, Craft Distillery Resources said:

I can get you the same size still and have it look nice and be more functional. Probably for less than custom Metalcraft. 

CDR, please PM/message me about a column still. Thank you.